Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  I've been thinking about doing this for a while.  Why?

1. I don't journal and am not the best at "baby booking" so this might be a way to capture some of those kiddie moments we want to remember.
2. We lead an entertaining life.  Well, at least it will be entertaining to those who want to read about our misadventures.  Its a rare occasion when things go smoothly around here. 

I'm a mom to two little girls who I'll call Miss J (almost 3) and Rock & Roll (9 months) and I've been married for a little over 4 years to my longtime sig other who I'll just refer to as Hubbs. Right now I'm trying to juggle the girls, keep a sort of tidy house while having a (tiny) bit of a social life.  I'm feeling sort of in control but who knows what will happen when my maternity leave ends!  

And when I'm at a loss for words about how to deal with all this stuff you may hear me say "Seriously... I mean, seriously!"

2 comments:

Special K said...

Can't wait to follow your blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks Kristen. You might be the only one ;)