Monday, April 6, 2009

She waved

Monkey waved.  In fact, she has been practicing this skill for a while now and lately is really getting the hang of it.  She waved at Gramma from the car today when she saw her walking by.  Its really cute.

She also climbs the stairs.  We cannot gate the bottom of our stairs so we spend a lot of time saying "No Monkey, no" and shaking our heads when she stands at the bottom step getting ready to climb.  She typically grins back, plays "peek" around the post a couple of times and tries to head up the stairs.  

But yesterday, she learned another time to wave.  I said "No Monkey, you can't go up the stairs".  Monkey grinned her cute little grin and then waved.  That's right.  As if to say "Bye, see-ya, I'm goin' anyway".

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think we might have our hands full here!

No comments: