Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Too fast!

I know I've been off work for almost a year and I should be really greatful to have all that time.  But it really  has gone too fast.  Today our sweet baby went to her new baby sitter's house for the first time.   We're hoping she'll be used to it there before I go back to work in 3 weeks (eek!).  

I waited until she was occupied before I left.  Apparently she didn't cry the entire time I was gone.  She had a good 15-20 mins. before she went back to the door looking for me.  When I arrived to pick her up she was crying, but she was also having a bum change so no big surprise there.  She didn't drink her bottle either - very strange as she LOVES to eat and drink everything!  But the sitter did say she was content when they were having a snack and the 3 year old boy there is able to make her laugh.  

It won't be so bad.... right?

No comments: