Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Toddlerisms - Vol 3

Here are some oldies I had started in the Spring....

Miss J jumped off her chair at the kitchen table to follow Hubbs upsatirs.
Me: Where are you going?
Miss J: I'm going with my friend Daddy!


Miss J (to me): Mommy, when daddy is a Prince you will be a Princess
(too much disney princess?)


Miss J: Mommy, is Daddy your boyfriend?  
AHHH - she's 3 not 13 - help!!


Miss J: Accidents happen, no big deal 
(following just about anything that could be considered an "accident")



And a couple recent ones I had to add....

While visiting my parents, my mom was trying to explain something to my dad who just wasn't getting it:
Miss J - Papa is not undering stand!

After New Years dinner, Poppy was drifting to sleep sitting up on the sofa.
Miss J (leaning towards Poppy): Cock-a-doodle-do!!

I guess I now need to call them pre-schoolerisms
But I'm sure toddlerisms will be back as Monkey's cute expressive gibberish becomes more like English!

1 comment:

brenda said...

I love these Sarah - they crack me up. I especally love the cock-a-doodle-doo one!