Monday, January 25, 2010

Diaper Genie Ballet

I can now add this to the list of things I never thought I'd be doing before I became a parent.

Last night Miss J decided that the diaper Genie was her "sweetie". Her name was Miley. She tied a pink ribbon around it (which I helped with - in hindsight I should have run then!) and carried it around calling her sweetie, hugging her and bringing her to school. She indicated that Miley had hair, a mouth and feet.

After school Miley had ballet class and I was the teacher. The class took place on my bed. Because I didn't want to stand on the bed I thought a class of ballet arm movements would work best. However, Miss J proceeded to inform me that I cannot teach arm movements to Miley as she doesn't have any arms. I'll have to teach feet (silly me!).

Picture it if you will.... all 5'8" of me standing on top of a bed teaching pointed toes and first position to a Diaper Genie. While trying to keep my balance (of which Wii Fit Plus tells me I have very little of!). Seriously.....

No comments: